Small-Group Tour of Oak Alley and Laura Plantation from New Orleans
Idiomas del recorrido
- Recogida y vuelta en el hotel incluidas
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Todas las entradas incluidas
- Salida por la mañana o por la tarde
- Tour de grupo reducido
Head along the Great River Road on the shores of the Mississippi to Oak Alley Plantation. During your 1.5-hour tour, admire the mansion's Greek Revival architecture, and listen to guides in period costume talk about the lives of those who called the plantation home. Afterward, enjoy some free time to walk under the spectacular canopy of 28 giant live oaks on the plantation grounds.
Leave Oak Alley and continue along the Great River Road. Pass Whitney, St Joseph and Evergreen plantations and learn about their histories from your guide before arriving at Laura Plantation, a lovely Creole plantation surrounded by sugarcane fields. After seeing the mansion, explore the outbuildings and lush flower and vegetable gardens. Your 1.5-hour guided tour finishes up in one of the slave cabins where the West African folktales that inspired the Br'er Rabbit stories were said to be recorded.
Following your tour of Laura Plantation, reboard your van for the ride back to New Orleans. Your 5.5-hour Louisiana plantation experience ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Tour departs from downtown New Orleans and French Quarter hotels only
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Departs at 8:30am
USD104,99Detalles de los precios
Departs at 12:30pm
USD104,99Detalles de los precios
Oak Alley Plantation
- Transport by air-conditioned 13-passenger van
- Guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- Guided tour of Laura Plantation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
Opiniones en otros idiomas
Opinión de: Lynn B, noviembre 2015
This tour was terrific and I would highly recommend it. The only downside was that a couple who was on our tour, was flying out early that evening and therefore, we were forced to end the tour early which did not allow enough time to really visit the Oak Alley Plantation after the guided tour. I found that to be unfair to the rest of us who planned accordingly.
Opinión de: Roselia D, octubre 2015
My Small-Group tours of Oak Alley and Laura Plantations were fantastic! Our group of 10 was picked up from our hotel on time, the tour bus was clean and comfortable, and out tour guide Giselle was so pleasant!
Our group enjoyed both tours and plantations but the guide at Laura Plantation was particularly interesting and fun.
I would highly recommend Viator and this tour to anyone visiting New Orleans!